Covelle & Co. is now offering the exclusive way to sell your home in privacy, with Private exclusive. Listing your home as a Private Exclusive allows you to control what information is shared about you and your most personal asset, your home, as well as to get exposure to over 15,000 top agents across the country.
What is a private exclusive?
A Private Exclusive listing is an off-market home that can be shared by a compass agent directly with their colleagues and their buyers. Property details arent disseminated widely and won’t appear on public home search websites.
Reasons why you might want to choose to sell your home private exclusive:
- New Job or Construction
- Family changes like marriage or divorce
- Evolving financial circumstances
- Health issues
- Valuable belongings like art or furniture
- Opposition to holding open houses
What to expect:
- Privacy is the ultimate commodity, and the decision to sell your home is a personal one.
- Decide when to share details about your home, including price, more broadly on your timing.
- Retain exposure to over 15,000 top agents nationwide, including premium placement on our agent facing platform.
- Get the best offer by testing the market privately to gather critical insights without your listing getting stale.
Are you selling your home? It’s clichéd, but it’s true — you never get a second chance to make a first impression! Don’t leave money on the table. Covelle & Co. helps clients sell two times faster for an average of 1.5 percent more. With an average sale price of $600,000, that’s $24,000 extra in our seller’s pockets. Call us today to learn more about how our team can help you sell your home: covelleco.com/contact-us